6-8 July, 2017
- Each City may enter a maximum of 4 boys and 4 girls (8) and minimum 2 boys and 2 girls (4). (2+0, 2+0, minimum two athletes and one coach)
- Coaches: 1 coach per city allowed.
- Swimmers may compete in 4 individual events and 2 relays.
- There will be the following competitions:
- 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m Freestyle;
- 50m, 100m, 200m Backstroke;
- 50m, 100m, 200m Breaststroke;
- 50m, 100m, 200m Butterfly;
- 200m Individual Medley;
- 4 x100m Freestyle Relay;
- 4 x100m Medley Relay;
- 4 x100m Freestyle Medley Relay (2 boys and 2 girls per squad).
- Cities can enter a maximum of 2 swimmers per event.
- Swimmers must supply personal best performance times for each event during registration process.
- The meet will take place according to FINA and ICG rules.
- Venues: Swimming Centre „Girstutis“, address: Kovo 11-osios str. 26, LT-51349 Kaunas (50 m lane facility).
- Transportation from the Athletes’ Campus: by bus according to the transportation schedule.