6-8 July, 2017
Technical Director – Ms. Milda Seibokaite
Assistant Technical Director – Ms. Inga Pravdinskiene, Ms. Kristina Skyriene
Head Referee – Mr. Saulius Binevicius
ICG TC – Mr. Andrey Krivosheev
Pool “Girstutis”, Kovo 11-osios str. 26, LT-51349 Kaunas
All athletes must show their accreditation cards with a photo – without this card an athlete cannot compete.
- The competition pool is an indoor 50 m * 8 lane facility, warm-up pool is an indoor 25 m* 4 lanes. Entertainment zone available.
- Electronic timing and lane display scoreboard will be in use.
- Participating seating will be in 25 or 50 m pool area.
- Spectators seating will be in grandstand.
- Each team may enter a maximum of 4 boys and 4 girls and minimum 2 boys and 2 girls. (2+0, 2+0, minimum two athletes and one coach).
- One coach per city allowed.
- Swimmers may compete in 4 events plus 2 relays.
- Cities can enter a maximum of 2 swimmers per event.
- Swimmers must supply personal best performance times for each event during registration process.
- There will be the following competitions program:
-50m, 100m, 200m, 400m Freestyle;
-50m, 100m, 200m Backstroke;
-50m, 100m, 200m Breaststroke;
-50m, 100m, 200m Butterfly;
-200m Individual Medley;
-4 x100m Freestyle Relay;
-4 x100m Medley Relay;
-4 x100m Freestyle MIX Relay (2 boys and 2 girls per squad)
- The meet will take place according to FINA and ICG rules.
- Racing suits are required for all competitors. Swimwear must comply with current FINA regulation.
- No dives or jumps are allowed unless in designated lanes opened up by the officials or meet director.
- Athletes will be provided with full pool access for warm up at least 30 minutes prior to the first race commencing (In the competition days open hours: 8.00-8.30 and 15.00-15.30)
- A and B Finals will take place in all 50m and 100m events. Medals will only be awarded to the first three athletes/teams in ‘A’ Finals.
- Withdrawals from heats should be notified by 14,30 h on the day before heats are scheduled to take place.
- Withdrawals from finals should be notified within 30 minutes or finalist lists having been published or announced.
- Any disputes will be resolved in compliance with FINA rules and the clauses included in the ICG Sports Rules.
- Any disputes will be heard by the Protest Committee.
- Appeals to the Jury should be made in writing, signed by a responsible official on behalf of the athlete and submitted within 30 minutes after official announcement of the decision made by referee and lodged with a deposit of 100 USD, not returned if the protest is unsuccessful.
- The ICG Code of Conduct must be adhered to at all times. Athletes and coaches will be excluded from the Games for indecent behaviour, offence made through words and/or actions, violent behaviour, and abusive language.
- All delegations have to comply with any instruction given by the venue staff.
- Coaches are responsible for the well-being and behaviour of their athletes at all times.
PRESENTATION OF MEDALS
- The following Medals will be awarded:
- GOLD – for individual and relay squad ranking first in the competition
- SILVER – for individual and relay squad ranking second in the competition
- BRONZE – for individual and relay squad ranking third in the competition
- Medalists should be present at the ceremony and must wear their team uniform.
- A First Aid Service will be available on site.
- Full Medical Service will be available at the Department of Emergency Medicine of the Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (Kauno klinikos). Address: Eivenių str. 2, LT-50009 Kaunas.
- In case of infections disease, medical service will be provided at the Clinic of Infections Diseases of Kaunas Clinical Hospital. Address: Baltijos str. 120, LT-47116 Kaunas.
Technical meeting will be held at Athletes’ Campus (Central University Building, room No.503) on 5th July, 2017 at 8 a.m. In this meeting, last corrections can be made (deletion or submission into the same place). No changes will be accepted after this meeting.
- Training schedule for all cities will be posted on the website by 1st July, 2017.
- Pre-competition training is foreseen on 5th July, 2017.
The FINA website www.fina.org provides a copy of the latest FINA constitution, Laws and regulations for competition.