6-8th July, 2017
- The following classes will be competing in the International Children’s Games: Optimist Class and Laser 4.7 Class
- Each team should be composed of one Optimist sailor (boy or girl) and one Laser 4.7 sailor (boy or girl)
- Coaches: 1 coach per team.
- A maximum of 20 sailors (10 boys and 10 girls) are expected at each class competition.
- The International Children’s Games will be governed by the following rules: Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) of the International Sailing Federation, including Appendix C, the Notice of Race, including amendments, the Sailing Instructions (available at registration) and any amendments, Current Class Rules of IODA, Current Class Rules of ILCA
- Venue: Kaunas Lagoon Aquatory at “Žalgiris Yacht Club“ sports base, address: R. Kalantos str.124, LT-52332 Kaunas.
- Transportation from the Athletes’ Campus: by bus according to the transportation schedule.