6-7th July, 2017
A.Sabonis Basketball Centre, Pašilės str.41, LT-51360 Kaunas, Lithuania
Technical Director Ms. Danguolė Novikovienė
Assistant Technical Director Mr. Valerijus Novikovas
Head Referee Mr. Žygimantas Rybinas
Secretaries: Mr. Martynas Lukoševičius, Ms. Rasa Baltienė
Member of ICG TC Mr. Dimitrios Orfanopoulos
All athletes must show their accreditation cards with a photo; without this card an athlete cannot compete.
- A city enters a maximum of 3 boys and 3 girls, a minimum of 1 boy and 1 girl.
- Per team only one athlete may compete in a particular weight class.
- One coach for all delegate Judo athletes
- Weight classes may be combined if there is a shortage of participants in certain weight.
- Shime-waza or kansetsu-waza are not permitted
- The rules of the International Judo Federation (IJF) are leading in the competition.
- The tournament will be played on the basis of knock-out.
- The Judo mat consists of a 7x7m combat zone with a safety margin of three meters around it.
- On the day of the training / morning of the race, all athletes are weighed to see if they meet the correct weight.
- Match duration will be three minutes. In case of a draw there will be a golden score without time limit.
- White and blue judogis are required in all categories.
- Any disputes will be resolved in compliance with ITTF rules and the clauses included in the ICG Sports Rules
- Any disputes will be heard by the Protest Committee.
- The ICG Code of Conduct must be adhered to at all times. Athletes and coaches will be excluded from the Games for indecent behaviour, offence made through words and/or actions, violent behaviour, and abusive language.
- All delegations have to comply with any instruction given by the venue staff.
- Coaches are responsible for the well-being and behaviour of their athletes at all times.
- Weights: -33 kg and -36 kg (combined), -40kg, -44kg, -48 kg, -52 kg, -57 kg, -63 kg, -70 kg, +70 kg
- Weights: -36 kg, -40, kg, -45 kg, -50kg, -55kg, -60 kg, -66 kg, -73 kg, -81 kg, +81 kg
REGISTRATION ANR WEIGH-IN
5th July, 2017 at 9.30–10.00 a.m.
5th July, 2017 at 9.30 – 10.00 a.m.
Official weigh-in and draw:
5th July, 2017 at 10.30 – 11.30 a.m.
6-7th July, 2017, competition starts at 10 a.m.
- The registrations and weight controls will only be conducted during the above mentioned hours, so please come in time! The draw will be held after weigh-in.
PRESENTATION OF MEDALS
- The following Medals will be awarded:
GOLD – for athletes ranking first in the competition
SILVER – for athletes ranking second in the competition
BRONZE – for athletes ranking third in the competition.
In categories with more than one pool will have 2 Bronze Medals
- Medalists should be present at the ceremony and must wear their team uniform
- Training is on 5th July, 2017 at 11:30-12:30.
TRAINING AFTER COMPETITION
- Joint Training Session is on 8th July 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
- A First Aid Service will be available on site.
- Full Medical Service will be available at the Department of Emergency Medicine of the Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (Kauno klinikos) Address: Eivenių str.2, LT -50009 Kaunas.
- In case of in infectious decease, medical service will be provided at the Clinic of infectious Deceases of Kaunas Clinical Hospital. Address: Baltijos str. 120, LT – 47116 Kaunas
- First aid will be available to all participants in the hall
- Technical meeting will be held at Athletes Campus (Central University Building, room No.505) on 5th July, 2017 at 8 a.m.
- Each participating city may be represented by one official.
- The IFJ website www.ijf.org provides a copy of the latest IJF Constitution, Laws and Regulations for competition.