Athletics (Track and Field)
6-8th July, 2017
- Each city may register a maximum number of 8 girls and 8 boys (16) and a minimum of 2 girls and 2 boys (4).
- Coaches: 1 coach per team. If a team of Track and Field Athletics consists of 10 and more athletes, two coaches are allowed. In this case, the total number of coaches per city should not exceed the maximum number allowed (4 coaches per city).
- Maximum 2 athletes from each team are allowed to participate in one event.
- Each athlete may compete in three events including the 4 x 100 m Relay.
- Girls running 800 m and boys running 1500 m are not allowed to compete in any other discipline the same day of their middle distance competition.
- Athletics events: 100m, 400m, 800m (girls only), 1500m (boys only), long jump, high jump, shot put, 4×100 m relay.
- Personal best performance from each athlete will be required during registration for seeding purposes.
- The competition will take place according to IAAF Rules and ICG Rules.
- Venue: Stadium of S.Darius ir S. Girėnas Sports Centre, address: Perkūno ave. 5, LT-44221 Kaunas.
- Transportation from the Athletes’ Campus: by bus according to the transportation schedule.